If you are currently an SMIC Gold, Diamond, or Titanium member, and would like to upgrade your SMIC level, simply follow the directions below.
If you currently have a monthly subscription, follow these instructions. If you currently have an annual subscription, please scroll down to the bottom of the page for a different set of instructions.
Monthly Subscription Upgrade Instructions
1. Identify which SMIC level you'd like to upgrade to. Here's the overview chart:
Click the chart to zoom
2. Once you've chosen your new level, go to this page here and click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page. Follow all the directions to unsubscribe.
3. Go to this page here and re-subscribe at your new level. Again, follow all the directions and make sure you respond to the automated emails to subscribe to the new mailing list. You will also receive a new password for the SMIC Member site (which you can change once you log in).
4. Once you're responded to the correct automated emails, email me and let me know you've upgraded so I can give you access to your new level's features within the SMIC member's site.
5. That's it! As always you can email me with any questions you may have.
Annual Subscription Upgrade Instructions
Upgrading an annual subscription is a little more complicated, but I can work with you to make sure you get a credit towards the new level for any unused annual amounts you have not yet used. Please follow these instructions:
1. Look up when you joined the SMIC program via your annual subscription and determine how many months ago you signed up. The difference between what you paid and the amount you've used so far will go towards your new subscription level.
For example, if you signed up as a Diamond eight months ago for $837, two-thirds of that amount (8 months /12 months = .66 or two-thirds) is "used" and one-third, or $276.21, will go towards your new level.
If you have no idea when you signed up, I can look it up but please give me some time to do this.
2. Once you determine how much money will go towards your new level, go to this page here and click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page. Follow all the directions to unsubscribe.
3. Email me and let me know you want to upgrade to your new level under a new annual subscription, and give me the amount that should go towards that level you determined in step one. I will manually subscribe you to the new level, and give you a discounted amount to pay via a manual PayPal payment that factors in your credit.
4. Respond to the automated emails you receive to confirm your subscription to your new level.